Linn Dara School aims to provide a broad curriculum based education for students during the period of their admission.
We aim to:
* Foster mutually respectful relationships between students, parents/guardians and all members of the school community.
* Promote positive attitudes towards learning within the school and encouraging the development of higher self-esteem.
* Provide lively and stimulating teaching methods and lessons differentiated to meet students’ needs and abilities.
* Hold high expectations for students in all areas of school life.
* Create an inspiring environment for learning where effort is more important than results and where mistakes are allowed to be made.
* Support and encourage positive behavior with praise and recognition.